How Much Do Heat Pumps Cost?
Air to Water Heat Pumps are one of the most efficient and effective heating hot water systems today. The Orca air source heat pump system produces up to 5 times more renewable energy than electricity needed to power them and can enable savings of a whopping 75% per year.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING HEAT PUMPS?
Below we have listed a number of benefits in which Irish business and home owners have experienced from installing Air to Water Heat Pumps in their home.
- Reduced condensation and drier homes
- Reduced energy and heating costs
- Safety ensured
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy Efficient
- (SEAI) approved heating system Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
HOW MUCH DO HEAT PUMPS COST TO INSTALL?
The cost of installing a heat pump in your business premises or home will depend on your requirements. Please fill in our contact form for a free savings review or call 086 8517 555 for a quotation.
HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE?
- Average cost for businesses: €11/Day for 1000Ltrs of water
- 50 weeks of the year which works out at: €3850/yr
- Cost of the Orca 300lt heating cylinder: €2500 + vat
- The Average installation cost: €500
New water heating bill : €3850 – €2265 ≈ €1585
That is a typical saving of €2265/year
Orca heat pumps include a 5 year guarantee with 2 year parts warranty.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like further information about Air to Water heat pumps you can download our brochure here or call 086 8517 555
- Tags: air to water heat pump, air to water heat pump ireland, air to water heat pumps, air to water heating, air to water heating systems